Making a complaint
We are committed to providing you with an excellent service. If things don’t go as you expect, or if we make a mistake, we want you to tell us. By telling us about it we can try to put things right for you and stop it from happening again. The quickest and easiest way to tell us about your concerns is by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So we can raise the complaint for you, you’ll need to provide the following:
• Your name and email address;
• What issues you’ve experienced/ a description of your complaint;
• How you’ve been affected by the complaint;
• Any names or dates if you’ve already spoken to someone about this problem; and
• If possible, any relevant documentation.
What happens next?
We’ll normally be in touch within 1 business day to try to resolve your complaint. For more complex issues, we may need more time to investigate. In this case we will call or write to you to let you know we have received your complaint.
Resolving your complaint
We will provide you with a response to the issues you've raised as soon as possible. Our complaints procedure allows us 15 working days to do this. In exceptional circumstances we may take up to 35 working days. Our resolution will:
• Acknowledge the concerns within the original complaint.;
• Outline the findings of the investigation.; and
• Outline the proposed resolution (if applicable).;
YouLend’s products and services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, therefore our customers will ineligible to refer their complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Once we provide our resolution to a complaint, we are generally unable to re-review it without material new information or evidence to consider.